4.21.2010

Icarus Syndrome-Live @ The Attic 5/6/06


Hey all. So Mark invited me to contribute to YSOI after a long discussion about blogging last weekend. I'm honored to have the opportunity to help out with this here nugget of internetted goodness and it seems this will be a neat segue to start posting on my own brand-spankin-new blog, titled Fabled Farm. Anyways, I thought I'd post this rip of an Icarus Syndrome show from the good ol' attic days that I recorded on a handheld cassette recorder around the time of his Pie Rhymes album. I ended up cutting out a lot of the banter and talk between songs but am kind of regretting it nowadays. Oh well. Hope this finds you well.

1. Donut Shop
2.Iceland Town
3.Soap Opera Lament
4.Eartha Kitt
5.Hear The Old Dishwasher Sing
6.Waitin' For The Sunfish



3 comments:

Mark said...

beautiful! thanks, Matt!

gabe said...

rad, thanks!

The_Shoegazer said...

I need to get all the Icarus Syndrome stuff again, tragically I cannot find my copies of them. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Also, I heard some demos or rough mixes of something of Andy's called the "Wind Farmers Almanac", and it was FANTASTIC! I listened to the whole thing from start to finish the first listen. Was that ever released, because I've been longing for it ever since I heard it!

Much Love and a Happy New Year to You all!

Jared